Beginners Group Dance Short Course
Your special price
Our dance short courses are provided in a group class 50 minute lesson format and will cover both ballroom and Latin dance styles. Our short courses are designed for those wanting to enjoy the magic of dance and who aim to become good social dancers.
- Cover 2 styles of dance each lesson.
- Learn 2 figures in each style each lesson.
- 1 lesson every week for 4 weeks.
- Small class sizes (limited to 20 participants).
*Due to COVID you must have your own dance partner. Price is based on 2 people attending ($140 each).
Short courses and styles
- Every Monday at 6.30pm starting 11 January – tango, fox trot, rumba and salsa.
- Every Friday at 5.40pm starting 19 February – waltz, tango, cha cha and rumba.
- Every Monday at 5.40pm starting 29 March – fox trot, waltz, swing and salsa.
- Every Friday at 6.30pm starting 30 April – waltz, tango, rumba and swing.
- Every Monday at 6.30pm starting 7 June – tango, fox trot, cha cha and swing.
- Every Friday at 5.40pm starting 9 July – fox trot, waltz, salsa and cha cha.
Terms and conditions
1. First free class or $10 trial class offer is not available for these dance short courses. 2. If you miss a class, there are no make up classes, so the missed class will be forfeited. 3. Short courses must be paid for in full before course start date.