Beginners Group Dance Short Course
Your special price
Our dance short courses are provided in a group class 50 minute lesson format and will cover both ballroom and Latin dance styles. Our short courses are designed for those wanting to enjoy the magic of dance and who aim to become good social dancers.
- cover 2 styles of dance each lesson
- learn 2 figures in each style each lesson
- 1 lesson every week for 4 weeks
- small class sizes (limited to 20 participants)
Bringing more than 1 person? Get a discount if you bring a dance partner. Each person needs to purchase their short course separately.
Short courses and styles
- Every Monday at 5:40pm starting 13 July – Fox Trot, Tango, Rumba and Salsa
- Every Friday at 6:30pm starting 31 July – Waltz, Bachata, Swing and Tango
- Every Monday at 6:30pm starting 17 August – Fox Trot, Waltz, Cha Cha and Mambo
- Every Friday at 5:40pm starting 4 September – Waltz, Tango, Salsa and Cha Cha
- Every Monday at 5:40pm starting 21 September – Fox Trot, Tango, Cha Cha and Swing
- Every Friday at 6:30pm starting 16 October – Waltz, Fox Trot, Swing and Salsa
Terms and conditions
1. First free class offer is not available for these dance short courses. 2. If you miss a class, there are no make up classes, so the missed class will be forfeited. 3. Short courses must be paid for in full before course start date. 4. Partner discount is provided via a partial course refund to the partner’s purchase.