Fitness class offers and prices
We have a great range of options for the fitness enthusiast at William Maslin Dance Studios. Our classes are kept small and personalised, so you’ll always get a great work out tailored to your needs. All equipment for each class is provided and included in the price.
- $10 trial class – great for those who want to check it out before committing. (limit 1 per person)
- 5 class pack – $95 ($19 per class)
- 10 class pack – $185 ($18.50 per class)
- 20 class pack – $360 ($18 per class)
- 2 classes per week $25 ($12.50 per class)
- 3 classes per week $35 ($11.67 per class)
- Unlimited classes per week $50 ($10 per class)
Subscription terms and conditions
- William Maslin Dance Studios agrees to provide you with the specified number of fitness classes in your subscription plan while your subscription is active.
- Your subscription will start on the day your first payment is made.
- Your subscription will continue unless you tell us to stop.
- You can place your subscription on hold once during any 12 month period, which is based on your subscription start date. You can place the hold for up to 2 weeks.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you place your subscription on hold, or cancel it, you must give us 2 business days notice, otherwise the payment will be due and payable.
- You will pay your subscription weekly by automatic direct debit to your nominated credit card.
- Your weekly debit will occur on Monday’s unless we agree to other arrangements.
- You must provide us with the required authorisation to debit your credit card as required by our payments processor, and allow us to save your card on file with our payments processor.
- If your payment fails, you must provide us with an alternative payment form. If you fail to make the required payment, your subscription will be cancelled.
- You will abide by any studio rules as published, which may be amended from time to time.
- You must provide 24 hours notice if you want to cancel your scheduled class. Failure to show for your class or provide 24 hours notice may result in you not being able to attend classes for 1 week.
- You must notify the instructor of any injuries or matters that may affect your ability to participate in the class safely.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to a class, we reserve the right to refuse your participation in the class. This is for safety reasons.
- We will provide quality instructors who are certified in the relevant class discipline.
- We will provide a clean, safe and fun environment with the necessary equipment to allow you to enjoy your classes.
- Your subscription rate will remain in place for an active subscription, unless there is a periodical price change. If we propose to change the price of our Standard Offering fitness classes, we’ll give you at least 2 weeks notice. At the end of the two weeks notice, your subscription will change to new price that corresponds with your most recent offer.
- If there is a price change, and we are running a promotion, we’ll place you on the best of the two offers available at that time, unless you tell us otherwise.
- If you decide to rejoin within 12 months of cancelling your subscription, you will need to pay a rejoining fee.
- The rejoining fee is calculated at: new subscription rate x 2 and is payable at the commencement of your new subscription. This fee is on top of your first week’s subscription.
- When you rejoin, you can only select from the subscription offers that are available at the time of rejoining. The terms and conditions of those subscription offers will replace these terms on rejoining.