Free Fitness Classes
Your special price
It’s time to bust those COVID kilos and get your body ready for the next beach season. We’ve got a mammoth month of free fitness classes in April 2022.
Pilates – is a method of exercise that consists of low-impact flexibility and muscular strength and endurance movements. Pilates emphasises proper postural alignment, core strength and muscle balance.
Barre – A hybrid workout of ballet, pilates, dance, yoga and strength training. A fun workout with a balance of cardio, strength and alignment exercises. Grab your grip socks, ready to burn at the barre.
Remedial yoga – A Japanese yoga that improves your body, inside and out. Each class is linked to the time, season and meridians. You’ll leave feeling balanced, stretched and strong. Slip on those grip socks and get ready to breath!
Zumba – is an interval workout. The classes move between high and low intensity dance moves designed to get your heart rate up and boost cardio endurance.
TRX suspension training – is a resistance based training method involving a system of ropes, straps and handles to allow the user to work against their own bodyweight.
All equipment necessary for the class is provided. Just make sure you have the correct footwear (noted below) and come in your activewear!
- To attend these classes, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with proof required.
- You will also need to wear grip socks (available for purchase at reception) for pilates, barre and yoga classes and sneakers for TRX and Zumba classes.
- You must be ready for class at the selected start time. No late entry permitted.
- You need to complete a ‘Health Information‘ form prior to class. Check your email for this.
- These classes are not available to previous or current clients.
Select your session below to book. Spots are strictly limited.
We may take photos or video of these classes which may be used for our promotional purposes. There is no opt-out of this.