2020 Wedding Dance $1,000 Cash Giveaway Promotion
Conditions of Entry
|Promotor||Maslin Enterprises Pty Ltd (ABN 87 118 426 190), LG, 8 Spring St, Sydney NSW 2000.|
Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over (eligible entrants).
Employees, immediate family members of employees, contractors, suppliers or close associates of the Promotor are ineligible to enter.
|Competition Period||1:30pm (AEDT) on 01/01/2020 to 10:00pm (AEDT) on 31/03/2020.|
To be eligible for entries, entrants must purchase and pay in full, a wedding dance program during the Competition Period.
During the Competition Period, eligible entrants will receive:
|Draw Details||The random prize draw will take place at 8pm (AEST) on 15/04/2020 at LG, 8 Spring Street Sydney NSW 2000.|
|Prize Details||The winner will receive $1,000.|
|Prize Pool||Total Prize pool value is $1,000.|
|Entry Limits||Eligible entrants will receive only 2 entries per group class regardless of whether both members attend the group class or only 1 person attends.|
|Winner Notification and Publication||The winner will be notified by phone and email on 15/04/2020. The winner will have their details published at williammaslin.com.au on 15/04/2020.|
|Prize Claim and Time||Prize must be claimed by 4pm (AEST) on 30/04/2020.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw||5pm (AEST) on 30/04/2020 at the same location as the original draw.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication||The winner will be notified by phone and email on 1/05/2020. The winner will have their details published at williammaslin.com.au on 1/05/2020.|
|Permit Numbers||Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/40861|
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Prize will be paid via Electronic Funds Transfer into a nominated account held with an Australian Financial Institution.
- The Winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a Winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authorities. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
- how entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.